CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have the best friends a girl could ask for!!

A few weeks ago, my friend Lauren asked me about going out to dinner for my birthday. We went to dinner last year too. She wrote me a text today to remind me... but Breanne wrote to say she couldn't come because she picked up an extra shift at work. So, I thought it would be just me and Lauren. I went to her house to ride with her since my back window won't roll up. When we got there, I was about to tell the hostess there were 2 of us when Lauren said, "You want to go to the bathroom first?" It struck me as odd, but I just do what Lauren says! : ) I walked around the wall and saw Jami and Davis sitting there. My first thought, "Wow, I can't believe Jami is having dinner here too!" My eyes slowly made their way around the looooong table, and I realized, "I know all of these people!!" My friends, my sisters and all of my nephews!! I admit it took a minute for it to sink in, but this was my SURPRISE!!!!!
Little did I know that Lauren and Breanne had been planning this for weeks. They were so thoughtful, and I love that they invited my family too!! It was the perfect birthday party!! (except that my dad and brother couldn't come because of work)
Breanne had made a money tree which had cash and gift cards for groceries for after Flor gets here!! Isn't that the most thoughtful thing ever?!? All together with cash and gift card to Target, Publix, and Walmart, I got $310!! Flor and I will be eating like queens!!
Ashli had been telling me about a gift she had for me for a few weeks, and timing worked out where she just gave it to me tonight:
Can you believe that her sister made this doll?!? How completely awesome is it?!? It is the sweetest little baby ever!! And look what she stitched on the hem of the skirt:
She also made her some little white eyelet lace pj pants.

I am so overwhelmed!! I feel so loved! What a great birthday!! So, thanks Lauren and Breanne, and everyone who came out to dinner tonight!! I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

How sweet. You are loved. Glad you had such a special day!

Happy B-Day!

Amy said...

I am glad you had a nice surprise! Happy Birthday!

Love the doll!

Amy

Debbie said...

Can I keep my mouth shut or what??