CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prayer Request

Just an update so you can all be praying tomorrow...

I wrote Lesly (my attorney) yesterday and this was the response I just got. I'll just translate it word for word.

'Good day, Amanda:I really hope you are well. I want to thank you for your patience in Flor's process, I understand that a long time has passed and we haven't had positive results. I want you to know that tomorrow I have an hearing with the attorney general to ask that they suspend the investigation of your case, and try the case. We do have valid arguements to do this. The objective of the investigation is to search for a resourse family, that means anyone inside her biological family qho could take her in as a daughter and care for her. This is not logical, however PGN sometimes does this. It's not logical because we understand that before she was up for adoption, Flor went through the process of terminating their rights, and there was a sentence passed. I want to have a positive response tomorrow. Thanks for writing. Please be praying!!'

Melissa then wrote me that Lesly's appointment with the attorney general is at 10:30 tomorrow morning. So, we have something very specific to pray for. Tomorrow morning, at 10:30, which will be 9:30 our time, I am asking that we pray for favor with the attorney general, that he will suspend the investigation, and let us out of PGN!! I will find out tomorrow how it went, if I have to call down there myself!! But I am expecting an email at least, if not a phone call. Thank you for praying!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was an email I sent out earlier today, and I am overwhelmed tonight at so many responses I've gotten back. People are praying. God answers prayers. I loved one response, "Thank you for favor in Jesus' Name!!" That's the heart I want to have. I am thankful that God is already working on the heart of that attorney general. He's already got things lining up where they need to be, so we can get out of PGN and get Flor home!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I have been praying for you!! I also prayed that God would give Lesly the right words to say and that you would get immediate processing with no more delays! Expecting good things!

Bill and Melodie said...

Fern is still carrying around the picture of Flor, although it is a little ragged now. We are praying that Flor is here soon!

Amy Clemons said...

Thank you for the update. We will continue praying Flor home. I hope tomorrow brings great news. We'll be thinking about you.

The Heinrichs said...

I will be praying!

Debbie said...

I'm trying to read this if you will stop coming in my office!!