CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday"

Sorry it has taken me so long to update about the meeting.

Lesly seemed to think the meeting went well. The attorney general said we should have our report from the investigation by Monday or Wednesday..(what happened to Tuesday, Deanna??!?) We're praying from approval this week. I don't know what's 'typical', but I know that the God I serve can move mountains! I mean, come on!! He created the world in 6 days, you don't think he can bring a little girl home to her mommy in less than two months!??! Oh, he can!! He will!! And you know what, I will definitely be praising him then, but I'm just going to go ahead and keep praising him in the meantime as well 'cause he's good all the time!!!

8 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

I am praying this gets all wrapped up and Flor is OUT! And I can't believe you aren't waiting on a Tuesday!!! Waiting on a Monday is much better! Well I have a good feeling our little gals will be home for Christmas...maybe we will even be there together picking them up!!!

Amy Clemons said...

Flor coming home by Christmas would be the best present ever. I'll keep checking in on you looking for good news and praying your little girl home. Hoping the WAIT isn't much longer for you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying with you today and will all week~

Hugs my friend!

Amy said...

You are so right - God can do amazing things! I can't wait to hear what he does to bring Flor home!

Amy Clemons said...

LOVE the new header!!!! She is so pretty. Can't wait to see you together again.

Hugs to you my friend. Hang in there.

Laura P said...

It is true, he can move mountains! We saw it first hand with the adoption of our two children and I will be praying for it with Flor's case. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Prayers are going out at all hours of the day and night. God is going to get tired of the relentless knocking and open this door sooner, rather than later! Amen!

I can't wait to meet this little sweetheart!

Peggy

~Laura~ said...

Have you heard anything yet? Praying for you! Love you!