CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

back in the saddle again!!

We are back in PGN, apparently it they weren't too happy about the address of the home being different than it was when we started the process.... a quick fix!! I also found out that my sweet Caterin got out of PGN today and will hopefully be home by Christmas!!! That is such wonderful news!! She is the little girl that I took to therapy twice a week and the same one that you all helped buy a stroller for!!! Isn't God good!?!? Flor is next!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!!! This is great news!!!! Can't wait for you to get the big - You are out email!!!

Bill and Melodie said...

We are still praying, everyday! She HAS to be home soon! When she's OUT, we are going to dinner to celebrate!

The Heinrichs said...

Yeah! I keep praying...I know someone is going to hear me SOON and let her OUT!

Laura P said...

That is awesome!!! I am praying for a quick out before Christmas!

Debbie said...

Thank you for being an inspiration for me. I am going to try really hard to let go – I may need your help!
Flor will be home soon - I just feel it!

~Laura~ said...

woo hoo! fabulous news! She will be home soon! Praying for you!

Daphne said...

Oh - I hope you get an OUT soon!