CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankfulness

We just got Gino's ticket to come visit for Christmas this year. He usually comes for New Year's, but he's taking the week of Christmas this year.. the 19th through the 26th. That's right, a WHOLE WEEK! Plus, he's coming for Flor's birthday!! Oh, but don't you worry, we got refundable tickets in case I get called to Guatemala last minute!! Always be prepared!!

It's nice having a set date to look forward to something. It's a nice change from not knowing when we'll be out of PGN and not knowing when Flor will be home. At least there's one thing now I can say with almost certainty: Gino is coming for Christmas! Yes, I am thankful!!

5 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

Praying he has to change those tickets! Maybe he'll change them to go to Guate!!!

Amy Clemons said...

Hoping your family is united for Christmas! All of you. Especially Mommy and Flor.

Keep us posted. We'll keep praying.

Amy said...

How fun! So glad that he is coming to visit :). I am hoping you hear something from Guat very soon!

Debbie said...

If I would have read this yesterday I would have known you were going to ask off - that's what I get for being behind.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to make last minute travel plans!!