CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A family united

Our local news tonight featured a family that came home today with their daughter. They have been in the process of adoption since she was born TWO YEARS AGO!! She was stuck in the bureaucracy in Guatemala for two years and she came home on Thanksgiving day!! What a testimony! It showed her grandmother giving her an stuffed elephant (Roll Tide Roll!) and other family members, aunts, uncles, cousins, her brother, and other grandparents. Before they left, the little girl's grandpa prayed over her and their family, giving thanks... I sat here and cried my eyes out.. AT THE NEWS!!

This will be me one day soon.

7 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I was praying you would get word TODAY that she was out!!!

Love ya and praying for sweet Flor to be home soon!!!

Stephanie said...

And I will be crying my eyes out then...

Amy said...

I saw that too! I got all teary! What a beautiful little girl! Those types of scenes mean SO much more to me now.

terri s said...

Was it Kristi? They just came home a few days ago with Sydney who was stuck in some sort of craziness. She mentioned on her blog that a camera crew was there at the airport.

I too can't wait to check in her to read O.U.T. and Orange (the only time a Bama fan wants anything to do with orange) and then PINK PINK PINK!!!

Carissa said...

Which news station was it? I'd like to search their web site in hopes that the video might still be available.

praying for your miracle too!!

Carissa said...

Never mind - just found it on Kristi's blog (should have checked there first).

Daphne said...

That's great there was a good story on the news! :)