CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Gratitude tag!

I was tagged by Amy to list 10 things I am thankful for, so here goes in no particular order:



1) My Savior, My King- without him I would be nothing, my life would have no meaning, and love would have borders. I am an unworthy sinner, but I am a sinner forgiven!!



2) My sweet Flor- I thank God that our paths twisted and turned the way that they did so that I would meet her that March morning in 2006 halfway across the world. She is my purpose in life, the reason I was born.




3) Gino- I'm so grateful to be spending the rest of my life with a godly man, who really has a heart for God.



4) My great family- there are no words. They are such a great support in my life and have been a godly influence in my life since I was born. I love being around them and I love that there are SO MANY of us!!



5) Old friends- we've been through a lot and they know me better than anyone. There is never a dull moment, we act like we're 12 the majority of the time, and we have so many inside jokes that it's like we're speaking another language sometimes.


6) Adoption- what a perfect act of God's love for us. We are adopted into his family and he loves us unconditionally and his own.



7) Music- I love almost all types of music and worship is in my blood. It defines moods, personalities, thoughts, feelings, and even eras.



8) Time- time is the only thing you can give someone of yourself that you will never get back. When someone gives you their time, it shows they really care.





9) Creativity- What a unique trait to give each one of us. The Creator of the Universe gave us the ability to create: whether it be with music, art, teaching, leading, witnessing, invention... the list goes on and on...



10) LIFE- the greatest miracle of all. How each molecule comes together in the womb to form each and every one of us as infants.









Now, I tag Connie, Stephanie, and Debbie

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great post! I could add all those to mine too! Love music!

BTW, you look cute as a bee in that pic :).

terri s said...

Thank you for this post, I needed it today. Many of your posts are lile a healing balm to this soul.

What a wonderful witness you are.

Debbie said...

Only ten??? Well let me start working on this.