CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Mi Princesa

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
How adorable is that look on her face? How incredibly BIG is she getting? Why is she doing that so fast anyway?

This was another Christmas gift I received, not at all on purpose, but I stole this off of Steve's newsletter... I just couldn't help myself! I can't wait to squeeze her and to feel those little arms squeeze me back!! It won't be long!

4 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

What a sweet little blessing she is. I am so glad that you heard from her for Christmas. You must be getting so anxious to have her home. It will be like Christmas all over again!

Kelsey Lantz said...

omg could she be any cuter? how are you ever going to say no to that face???

Amy said...

Love it! What a princess!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! She has such a precious smile! I got Ben's shirt at cafepress.com. They have a lot of adoption shirts for babies, kids, and adults.