CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Guess who??

Guess who called me this morning??!? Oh yes, my sweet Flor called to say 'buenos dias' and 'feliz navidad'!! She also said 'te amo', 'hola mama', 'adios', and then she laughed a WHOLE lot!! Oh how I miss her laugh!!! It is so unique and such a beautiful sound!! We only spoke for a few minutes, maybe 5, but it was wonderful!! She told me she was going to open presents today at 2pm, well she didn't tell me all that. But Shyrel did. You better believe that it started my day off so well!!!

I'll post more about that later.

3 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

What a wonderful gift!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Amy said...

I'm so glad!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Debbie said...

I missed you tonight! Merry Christmas!