CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

not what i wanted to hear

I heard from my lawyer today... she's basically telling me that now another lawyer in PGN wants to revise and check the file, purely out of having Flor's best interest at heart. She's tried to explain to them that her best interest is to be home with her moma, but that for some reason other lawyers have taken a special interest in our case. They've said they don't think it's fair that the case gets out so quickly. Quickly?!? We've been in PGN for almost 4 months now! How is that quick?!? *sign* So, as far as I can tell some lawyer is reviewing our file all over again.

This is not the news I wanted to hear today, but the only option I have is to trust God now. He knows what's going on and he can turn their hearts like channels of water.

6 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

Oh this makes me so sad! I want Flor home with you. I just don't get it. I wonder if it would help if you went to PGN yourself...or can you get someone to translate for you on a 3 way call with the lawyer reviewing it? Praying for ya!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am so sorry Amanda....that is SO FRUSTRATING!!! I am praying friend.

Amy Clemons said...

I'll be thinking about you and your heavy heart. Flor knows that you love her and that you are fighting for her and that is very important. She is being so patient as are you. Sometimes through difficulties God reveals to us qualities that we never had to exhibit so greatly. Through these experiences he molds and shapes us into better people but most of all draws us nearer to Him. You're in my prayers.

Amy said...

I am so sorry Amanda! We don't understand but we just trust. I really pray that their hearts are changed and that your case is approved and out of PGN! Love you!!!

Bill and Melodie said...

Man, I am so sad for you and Flor, we want her home ASAP!!! Why are they picking on her case? Is there anything Shyrel can do?

Kristi said...

Hi Amanda - Hang in there...I know how infuriating things can get!! You posted about "our homecoming" on 11/27. I promise...the day will come!!

Hugs -
Kristi