CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Birth Certificate!!!!

I missed a call from Guatemala today, and when I called back Shyrel answered!! She said that she had Flor's new birth certificate!! !!!!!!! !!! !!!!! ! She said she would take it to get her new passport on Wednesday morning and my lawyer would be able to take it to the Embassy that afternoon even! So, I may hear from the Embassy about my appointment as early as Friday!! Of course, the appointment will be able a week out, so I'm thinking maybe sometime the week of the February 9th??!? It could happen!!!! I have been shaking ever since. My heart is racing. I feel like my mind is working 90 to nothing, but my body can't keep up!! How exciting!!!

Shyrel told me that the other kids at ADN started school this week, and that Flor came up to her out of nowhere and said, "Yo voy a estudiar con Amanda." !!!!! Shyrel told her that she surely was!!! She said she thinks that she really understands what is going on, and what's about to happen... you know, as much as a 4-year-old can. I am so thankful!!!

So, be expecting more good news from me later this week!!!

12 comments:

Kelsey Lantz said...

AHHHH that is SO great!! congratulations!!! if you aren't gone yet we'll have to go out for a little pre celebration lunch or something while I am there!

The Heinrichs said...

YEEAAAHHH!!!! This is AWESOME! You better get packing because I think your Embassy appointment may be next Wednesday!

SLR said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am praying for a super speedy end of the process! I'm so excited for you!

Bill and Melodie said...

I am beyond excited! I am praying she has an appointment next week! So happy for you, Love you!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Praise the Lord!!!! AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to see your sweet girl home with you. You really could be going next week!!!

Laura P said...

That is so wonderful. The end is in sight, you will have your little girl in your arms before you know it!

Gail said...

I'll be wearing my PINK "Expecting from Guatemala" shirt on Friday for you and Flor.
Gail

Amy said...

Happy Dancing for my friend Amanda! I can't wait to meet Flor!

Amy Clemons said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! So happy for you. Maybe you will be bringing your little sweetheart home for Valentine's Day!!

Thank you for the sweet comment that you left. We are hanging in there. Thank you for the prayers.

gracie :) said...

Oh, such great news! I'm so happy for you, Amanda. Your girl will be home so soon now!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of her at home!

terri s said...

this is just the BEST news eveh! I look almost every day to see if this news has been posted here, and here we are: Witnessing yet another of God's miracles on his good time. Congrats! This is wonderful. You are going to be the best mother.

this is the best valentine present!

love your blog and your insights on the gospel,
terri