CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you, Bill!!!

My friend was in Guatemala this week and just 'happened' to run into a little person that we all will recognize...
Just think... it won't be long at all until I am holding her in my arms!!! FOREVER!!!
Here she is studying a picture I sent down of all of my family that we took at Christmas...
... and that priceless smile...

Bill also sent me an email with a little video, which just made me cry because it shows Flor running to Mama Shyrel to point me out to her in the picture!! You can here her say, "Amanda" while she's pointing to the bottom right of the picture (which of course is where I am!) :)

She loves her mommy!!

5 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

So so sweet! I cannot wait until you hold her in your arms FOREVER!!!

Amy said...

Aww - how precious! So glad you got these!

Connie said...

She has the most beautiful smile! Just like her Moma!

Bill and Melodie said...

Oh, I can't wait til she is here!

Debbie said...

Love those pictures - just a few more weeks!!!