CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

think PINK!!

I am really hoping I get THE email tomorrow...

If you think about it, could you say a little prayer that I get it? I'm just so ready to hear from the Embassy, and KNOW the dates to buy my tickets, and be on my way!! It is time!!!

Today, in honor (and hope) of being PINK this week, I bought the sweetest little table for Flor. I've been wanting a little wooden table and chairs for us to have tea parties. I didn't want plastic, I wanted wood. But I hadn't found one cheap enough, not that I was looking all that hard anyway. But today, I just happened to be wandering around TJMaxx after church and I saw a cute little table sitting there. It was PINK... hmm... The paint was peeling off the corners and bubbling up in the middle, so I checked the price, sure enough... clearance!!! $5.00!!! SOLD! I'm going to peel the rest of the paint off and decoupage something on it, or do something really great to it... we'll just see how inspired I get! I will post before and after pictures when I'm done! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you today! Hope the good news comes this week. Can't wait to see the table finished!

Amy said...

Praying you get that email girl!! Don't you just love good finds? I am a TJ Maxx junkie!

Amy Clemons said...

Thinking PINK!!!!!! Hoping that you hear something soon.