CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

No news today.

Well, it didn't matter how much pink we wore today, the email didn't come. I was really, really wanting to get that email today... as hard as I try not to get my hopes up, I somehow do. I kind of feel a little sick to my stomach now. I guess that's the disappointment, but I truly feel nauseated. I know that it doesn't have to make sense to me. I know that God is in total control. He already knew I wouldn't hear from the Embassy today. Why do I even TRY to guess when it'll be..?!?

It has to be soon. It has to be. I miss my little girl.

Please continue to pray that the timing will work out for every detail and every person involved.

4 comments:

gracie :) said...

I know how hard it is when your expectations are raised and then nothing comes. I had a dream last week that Adriana got out of PGN last Monday...I was gone all day and thought maybe the news would be awaiting me. Nothing. I'm so glad that God is greater than our hearts and He is holding us through each step of our adoption processes! Hope we'll both get our good news soon.

Amy said...

Keep your head up - it has to be soon! Come on pink!!!

Unknown said...

Hoping that PINK comes soon. your little one is so cute

Amy Clemons said...

So sorry for the disappointment. Maybe it will be soon. Hoping....and praying...