CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

swine flu vacation

You may know that all schools/daycares/school activities have been cancelled in Madison County, Madison City, and Huntsville City areas because of 2 possible cases of the swine flu... and as it worked out, I got to stay home with Flor today. We've had a lazy morning, sleeping in until 9, since we had company last night until almost 11.. but Flor didn't mind because she sure loves Brennan and Tanner!! They were so funny when I told them that their school was out until Monday. All you could hear were woohoo's and yay's, until they saw me glaring at them. Then they quickly said a little prayer, "God, thank you for closing school for two days..., but please heal the kids that are sick." So sweet. We really had a good time though. (we played Scrabble, Dutch Blitz, Candy Land, and Battleship until the wee hours of the... well, like I said, almost 11. She slept like a log, and when we got back from lunch she asked me if she could go to sleep. OF COURSE!! This girl was definitely made for me, we both loooooove our sleep!! It was nice to get in a little nap myself!

1 comments:

royster family said...

YOU ARE SO HAPPY WITH HER AREN'T YOU? SIGH....WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU AND FOR HER!