CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thanks to all those who gave advice on the growing pains... we haven't had an "episode" since that post.. WHEW!!! Thank goodness!

Flor has been a little under the weather this weekend. She's got a cough that wakes her up. I'm sure it has something to do with allergies/sinus. She was burning up on Saturday night while we were out of town. (doesn't it always happen that way?!?) On the way home yesterday, I could see it in her big brown eyes that she just didn't feel good. So, today I was bound to take her to the doctor. We haven't been established at her pediatrician's office yet, so I went to a walk-in tonight. There was a 3 to 4 hour wait (REALLY?!?!?) so we turned right around and left. Can you believe she actually cried because we didn't get to see the doctor?? She was so disappointed! But she was actually better tonight. Still coughing and has a runny nose, but no fever whatsoever. But the good news is that I found out that I can see her pedicatrician if she gets sick, so I don't have to wait until October 1st. It also pays to have family working in the office and she said she'd get me in first thing tomorrow if I needed to. I'm believing that I won't need it though.

We spent the weekend in Meridian, MS with Chris' family. I thought it was funny that we went to Mississippi to watch the Alabama game that was being played in Atlanta, GA... but we had a really great trip! His grandma, mom, stepdad, brother, uncle, and cousin were all there. Flor had a ball and was the center of attention!! She followed Robert (Chris' stepdad) around like she was his shadow. Sunday we went to watch them play 9 holes of golf. That was a first for Flor and I both, even thought we didn't even get out of the golf cart! Flor was so great all weekend, I was so proud of her. Oh, and ROLL TIDE!!!

0 comments: