CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

cleft team UNITE!

I finally got the referal today from Birmingham. Flor has an appointment with the children's plastic surgeon on December 17th. They've said her pallet is too short and her pediatrician, ENT, and dentist have all mentioned bone grafts, which scares this mommy's heart. Thankfully, her Father in Heaven guides the surgeons hands and hearts and HE is in control. That is my only sanity when I think about it. I'm excited and anxious; looking forward to it and dreading it... all at the same time.

I'll update afterwards.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Amanda,

I pray God's peace over you and His wisdom for the doctors. I have had a bone graft - bone out of my chin before and it was not bad at all. I had hardly any pain - I pray that for Flor too.