CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

prayers from angels

I do believe I have a little prayer warrior on my hands!! Yesterday, Flor and I fell running back from the laundry room. Yes, we were literally running... just playing around. We fell on a concrete sidewalk. Not the semi-smooth gray concrete either... it was the kind with little peebles and I fell trying to shield her too. Luckily Flor fell a little more gracefully than I did and she only had a tiny scratch on her hand. I, on the other hand, have a dime sized hole in the palm of my hand, and my hip... and on my elbow. So, last night, out of nowhere, she came over, closed her eyes, and folded her little hands and said, "My mommy not hurt anymore, Amen!" She believed that with all her little heart too.

Just about a week ago, she prayed that I would not cough anymore. Then a few weeks before that she prayed for her Gran's daddy that he wouldn't be sick anymore. All of this comes un-coached. She just prays straight from the heart and it is about the sweetest thing I've ever heard. She's a little angel!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both!