CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 5th of July!!

.. and hope you had a happy 4th yesterday!!

Flor and I spent the day with our very amazing family. Swimming, eating, swimming, eating homemade ice cream (which by the way is not served enough in my opinion), and awesome fireworks were a perfect end to the perfect day!

Flor and I were both off today, so after doing a few loads of laundry, we set off for Big Spring Park where we got rid of some seriously stale bread to feed some seriously huge goldfish! I swear there was one that had to be bigger than Flor! To cool off, she played in the fountain downtown. She played doctor to me and poured cold water on my feet.

It's been a great weekend. I'm counting down the days until Flor starts Kindergarten. I really can't believe that she's this old already. I pray everyday that she is ready. I pray for her protection. I pray for her to thrive in every thing that she attempts. She'll start soccer in August too, which we are both super excited about!

0 comments: