CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Our conversation on the way home from choir practice went something like this:

"Moma, I wish I could see God."
-"Me too! We'll see Him when we get to heaven."

"Why?"
-"Because even though He's everywhere, we will get to see Him with we get to heaven."

"Can we see Granny?"
-"Yes."

"Everytime I see one of those little white things (star) I wish to see Granny."

"Moma, I see one! (at the star:) Please can I see Granny? Please?"

2 minutes later, looking up at the sky...

"When can I see Granny? Monday? Wednesday? Saturday?"

She has such a sweet heart.

2 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Ahhhh the innocence of childhood.

The Heinrichs said...

That's so cute! Auri keeps asking the same thing too and she makes pictures and leaves them on the porch for my grandparents!!!