CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our GOD!

So, let's say I got something in the mail today that really upset and worried me. Let's say that it had me on the verge of tears on my way to drop Flor off from school. Then imagine a sweet little brown eyed girl saying, "Moma, you wanna hear a song?" and before I could even say 'sure', she chimes in: "Our God is greater! Our God is stronger! Our God is higher than any other!" (and then of course she repeats because those are the only words she knows. But man, was God comforting me this morning! I've been trying to give it Him and felt better almost immediately. Just now when I left work to come home for lunch, guess what was the first song I heard on the radio... yep. Did I get the message? Its something I've definitely got to do something about, but it doesn't matter how big our problems are... OUR GOD IS GREATER!!

0 comments: