CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Happy birthday, Barbara!!

I woke up this morning to two things: 1) the sound of 14 voices singing 'Happy Birthday' to Barbara. Barbara turns 13 today. She is the one who has to get dialisis 4 times a day and desperately needs a kidney transplant. Out of 12 children that were in the hospital with her a few years ago, she is the only one still alive. I know it's through prayer and the love and care she recieves here at The Shadow of His Wings.




And the #2 thing was the dog outside my window barking. :/ We are dogsitting Joanne and Gib's dog, Babe, a doberman. :/ You know how much I love dogs... <-(do you sense my sarcasm?) But she's really sweet.



Now I'm up and ready to relax today.



I'm hoping to meet up with Laisa today and at least grab some lunch or somthing. Laisa is a friend from Casa Aleluya. I'm waiting right now for her to call me back. Carroll, Jill, and I are also going today to the Embassy to turn in our forms to get an absentee ballot sent to us to vote in the upcoming election. We have to do it soon, like, this week, so we are just going to do it today.



I'll write how that was later. I've never been to the U.S. Embassy here, or anywhere else for that matter. So, I'm anxious to see how it is.



Last night, Jill and I ordered Domino's and stuffed ourselves! It was a nice change and we have leftovers for tonight!



Well, I'm going to go wait for Laisa.

0 comments: