CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2004

Its been awhile...

I guess you have all gotten an e-mail from my sister that says that my address was incorrect. I guess '14' and 'H' kind of look the same, right? :) So now it's:




Proyecto Santiago

Miss Amanda Tomlin

Apartado Postal 26-H

Guatemala, Guatemala 01911

Central America



Sorry if anyone has already sent something. I hope I can still get it.



We've had a busy few days. On top of everyday work, we've had a few extra things to take care of as well. Sunday night we had a birthday party for Barbara. They usually have one party a month for all of the girls that had birthdays in the month. But this month Barbara was the only one. I have some really good pictures that I'll try to post as soon as we get our internet back up at the house. Right now, Jill and I are at the Texaco up the street. We both have the day off today, so it's nice to spend time together.



Yesterday we went to the Embassy to apply for an absentee ballot. That was my first time at the Embassy. It was nice only because we didn't have to wait in any lines. :) All we had to do was fill out the form and give it to the lady behind the desk. Now she will mail it and then whoever in Huntsville will mail me the ballot. It's kind of cool.



Last night Jill and I slept at the Simpson's house. They will come back from the States in the middle of the night tonight. I am excited to meet them.



I went by Buckner's office today. Steve and Shyrel weren't there, but Brennan was. It is so nice to see old friends here. I hope to see Steve and Shyrel tonight.



Oh!! And news from home: My almost 1 year old nephew Clay walked yesterday. I am so happy, but sad because I'm not there to see him. Congratulations, Clay!



I guess that's all for now. I hope to get the internet at the house working soon.

0 comments: