CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2004

October birthdays

We celebrated Lili and I's birthdays on the 31st. It was a neat experience to celebrate with the girls. They have a neat tradition of going around the room and anyone who wants can say something nice about the birthday girl or something that they love about her or just something to bless her. One little one, Keyla, cried as she expressed her gratitude toward me for a simple little thing of playing memory with her. That was such a blessing to me. To know that they do notice the little things, and that the little things do matter. Carroll brought me back a gift from Orlando: A coffee mug, chocalate, and peanut butter!! I'm telling you, it was the best gift ever!!


It was a great night, and a blessing for me to celebrate my birthday with them.

0 comments: