CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2004

a quick update

It has been so long, I don't even know where to start.




I don't have much time, so I'll keep it short and sweet and write more later. We don't have internet at the house right now, so it is hard to get free to go check and update. Hopefully that will change soon because a friend is fixing the USB cord that we were using with the brouser.



It's been a crazy few weeks with Carroll and Barbara gone to the States for a week, it seems like Jill and I have worked overtime, but it has been a blessing too. I have got to spend a lot of time with the girls, just talking, and that has been nice. I am being taught to be flexible and patient. Are those the hardest qualities to learn, or what?! :)



Last week, I was able to go to church in San Lucas on a Friday night. Tono had a bonfire at his house and we had church there and then roasted marshmallows and had hot chocalate. mmmm! Then on Tuesday night, we started having a Bible study at a missionary couple's house here nearby. They work with EMI, which is an engineering mission here in the city. (I thought about all of you guys at The Rock.... hint, hint!!) They will actually be designing every inch of our new property in Monjas. But Tom and Debbie have opened their home to us for this Bible study. We will start of learning what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Not what we think, but what the Bible says about it. I also get to lead the worship. Which is something I have missed doing for a long time.



God is faithful in the little things.

0 comments: