CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy turkey day!!

I spent part of the holiday in the hospital with Bàrbara. She had the tube in her stomach replaced because it was coming loose. She is doing well. She only has a little pain and a small grade fever now. She has been in bed all afternoon.




I only found out yesterday morning that I would be staying with her last night. I have to confess that I didn't want to go. I had plans for my day off, which was really selfish. But God immedietely showed me my fault as Carroll called me to tell me that Bàrbara had been in the operating room screaming... my heart broke and my eyes filled with tears, as I realized how much Bàrbara needed me to be there with her. Sure, if I wouldn't had been here, someone else would have had to go, but I was priviledged enough to get to spend time with one of God's miracles! She is just a little girl that needs love and affection, just like I so luckily recieved as a child. Please pray for her adoption, that it would go through soon. She desperately needs the medical attention that she deserves and could get in New Jersey.



When I got home, I was invited to a traditional Thanksgiving lunch with Joanne, Carroll, and Jill. I also called my Grandmother's house and talked to her and my ENTIRE family. It was great!



We are able to use the internet here at the house now, so I will be updating more frequently and be able to write more personal emails. So, please feel free to write me! (hint hint)

0 comments: