CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So much to say

I'm here in Antigua taking my days off. I love it here. It feels like my second home.




I went to visit my Spanish teacher and the director of the school I went to last summer, Señora Maria and Hermano Hugo. They were so surprised to see me. I love doing that. Señora Maria cries almost everytime. I brought her my favorite flowers, daisies, which coincidently are her favorites too! She said they are special because they can grow among the rocks. She even had a picture to show me of daisies growing between the rocks! It was a super nice visit. They invited me to come a lead worship at their church one Sunday. She told me that their church is growing so much. They have service in the school, which has a garden, they fit, now, up to 50 people there!! I can't even imagine 50 people being in that garden!! They are praying for a church building. If anyone would like to help them financially, please send an email to me and I'll send you an address you can send any donations, and I will personally be sure to get it to them. That would be SUCH a blessing and I would be fortnate to be apart of it. They are very special people to me and since I have known them they have been such a spiritual guidance for me. Please pray about that.



I was able to lead worship with the girls last Saturday night. It was a very special time for all of us. I think I already wrote about that... I can't remember...




I've really enjoyed getting to spend time with my friends from San Lucas. Tono is lead vocals, guitar, and keys. He is a very talented musician and worship leader. He is so generous too. He is always ready to give me a lift anywhere and is always thinking of the church and witnessing to others.




Ester and Eliud are getting married in February. They have been together forever and have dedicated their relationship to the Lord. They are so cute together. Ester's parents have a children's home in San Cristobál also. I hope to be able to visit soon.





Here is Tono playing the drums... a few of the guys started playing around on the instruments, making up songs... of trying to sing them... it was hilarious!! At one point, Tono and Eliud switched with Eliud on keys and Tono on drums! I thought it was funny... I guess you have to know them..





This is the whole group... minus Tono... he was taking the picture for me. It was a fun, but late night. We didn't get back until 11 and I had to work early. But we sang Christmas carols the whole way home.. about 45 minutes!

0 comments: