CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2005

Gimme a break

Well, it's been a few days now since I left Shadow. I already miss the girls, but I am having a good time being with Marisa and spending time with Daddy, Jami, and Haven. I can't believe I hadn't seen them in 6 months.




We had the most wonderful time at church in San Lucas yesterday. Merari gave a simple, but powerful, message and the worship was uplifting. We couldn't spend the day with them because Lucky's niece was having a birthday party in Escuintla. So, we had lunch and afternoon naps... (in my skirt, which is a beloved tradition of mine) :)



This morning I took Marisa to visit a little girl who she cared for at Casa Aleluya. Her family had been looking for her and she now lives with them in Santiago. She is so sweet and she remembers Marisa still. We had been to visit her back two and a half years ago, but for a three year old that is good.



Then this afternoon we went to Casa Aleluya for Daddy to look at some tile work that needed to be done. It was good to see everyone there again.



Daddy, Jami, and Haven are in their fifth day of studying Spanish and they haven't went mentally insane yet, so I would say they are doing good.



All is well.

0 comments: