CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2005

still here

Here we are, almost two weeks of being in Alabama. Woopadeedoo. ;)




I have had some wonderful times with my family. Spending time with my nephews has been great. They are growing up and changing so much. My sisters are my best friends, so I am enjoying being with them too. It's been weird not seeing Daddy, Jami, and Haven every day though.



Work is going well. I have to sound strange saying this, but I have the funnest job ever! I know it's the people that make it so worthwhile, but still, I love it. (and it's easy)



I really haven't been able to spend that much time with my old friends. Work keeps everyone busy now. But it has been nice to see them and catch up.



Getting back to The Rock last week was just awesome!! I love it there so much! At Planet Rock, on Monday nights, there are some new faces, and some old too. Which is good. I felt so filled after I left there though. It was a feeling I didn't get that much in Guatemala.



I went with my sister to church yesterday. It was the sweetest little church with lots of friendly people. I meet a young girl who is called to missions, who will be going to Brazil this summer on a medical mission. She has such a heart for the lost. As I understood she speaks quite frequently at church and she gave a powerful testimony of how little people in this country know about salvation. We later made plans to make plans to get together some time before I go back. I am seeing a pattern lately. Lunch here, get together there, dinner on Tuesday... I don't know what I was expecting. But if I could make a difference in these young girls lives, these girls that have the same calling on their lives as I do. I remember when I was that young girl and I always looked up to other young women who where doing what I wanted to do, even girls my age. There is a kindred spirit that draws us together that can only be the Holy Spirit. I still remember the names of many of them, even though I may have only met them once. So, maybe I can be that for someone.



My sister's pastor also asked me to speak one Sunday night, as did Keith in Elkmont. So, I just need to sit down, schedule, and plan out each step I need to take. I'm not good at that, but I'm sure everything will work out that way it should.



7 and 1/2 weeks left, lots to do, lots to decide. If you think about it, could you pray for me?

0 comments: