CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

DUDE! I AM SO SIKED!

I just got an e-mail from Carroll, the site director at Shadow. She was so excited about me coming back and was very understanding to all of the things I entrusted to her. I shared with her my desire to have my own place and she even said she would keep an ear open for me. Also, she had several ideas on how to use me, but still give me some flexability to work with the Osborn's and whoever else may need my help. I am on cloud nine. I had so much anxiety over this. Now I have a peace about it which is AWESOME!! I know the pieces still have to come together for the puzzle to work, but I am definitely feeling better.




I am trying to pack now. As you can see, I am not doing so good a job because obviously I am on the computer... buuUUUuut... I've still got... 3 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Off to pack... maybe.

0 comments: