CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How you doing?

I feel so good right now because I have lots of good news!!




#1. (least important) I bought a new mouse today for this computer so my nerves will not hate me anymore.



#2. (most important) I talked to my dad last night and guess who he's coming to visit next week?!? MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't think it has hit me yet. I'm excited about it, for sure, but until I get the call saying, "I'll be there such and such day at this time."



#3. (and this one isn't really good news, yet) but I'm going to buy a paper today, and not procrastinate, and call for information about cars that are for sell.



So, there you have it. My good day. And on top of it all, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

0 comments: