CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

hit and run

I really can't believe it... I had Ami and Sarah over to watch a movie. We heard a noise about an hour into the movie, and I ignored my "gut feeling" to go check it out. When Ami went outside she had a huge dent in the front driver's side of her car and her door won't open all the way. We went to the guard gate and asked the neighbors.. but nothing. We walked around the whole neighborhood with a flashlight to check for cars with dents and her car's color paint, since whoever it was left their white paint on her car. But no luck there either. It's really a shame. How could someone live knowing they had just hit someone's car without saying a word?? I wouldn't be able to do it. I felt so bad... sigh

0 comments: