CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Los Finales

So, last night Gino announced the finals in San Bartolome. He always does such a great job. He's really good at it. But last night he made me bring my camera so there'd be proof!!



Sarah, Ami, and I spent most of the day in Antigua. I haven't been in so long and it was kind of my farewell to Antigua (unless I get to go back again before I leave). We did some shopping in the artisian market and had lunch at Travel Menu (my secret treasure)!! Of course, since it is rainy season we got a little wet... and we were so disappointed after a long day of shopping, we found out that the Higher Ground cafe was closed and we wanted a Dr. Pepper so bad!! So, after Gino's game Sarah and I went all the way into the city to Pricemart just for Dr. Pepper. We knew it was pretty silly but that's ok sometimes!!


I have no idea what happened at the finals. I just know that I did my job and took video and pictures. It was cold. And there was a group from MS there doing VBS this week, so I saw a few familiar faces at the game. That's always fun!!


Ami and Sarah come out to witness Gino's true calling


Sarah and I


Gino and his co-comentator, Conejo


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: