CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Special Update

For some time now I've felt like the wind it is a-changing. I can't say at this time what that means exactly. I just wanted to let you guys in on what God is working in my life. So, know you know about as much as I do. You know, I've always said that when God called me to Guatemala, He just said "GO!". He always just says "GO", I think. That's what makes life exciting and worth living!! So, we GO and do as He has instructed us until we hear Him say GO again!

I think I've learned that God's will for my life is always changing. I mean, even in the almost 3 years I've been in Guatemala, not one year has been the same as the one before. It makes for a pretty exciting life! Sometimes hard; never boring! I've done things I never thought I could, or would be doing.

I've said before that you are Clay In His Hands, just as much as I am. You are my strength, my support, and my family. So please be in prayer with me as I hear God's voice and follow his way.

0 comments: