CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prayer Request

I'm sort of speechless...All the things going on in the government concerning Guatemalan adoptions makes me feel sick to my stomach. There are lots of warnings and even more speculation and I don't really know what it all means for me and Flor. I just implore that you keep this and us in your prayers.

http://travel.state.gov/family/adoption/country/country_389.html

I lay awake last night with all of this on my mind. Things that keep popping into my head are how God is in control of this and every other adoption that is in process right now. He's holding all of their tiny hands. I could not do it myself anyway. So, why is it so hard to place complete trust in Him. Not just that His Will WILL be done in the end, but that He is in control of every aspect of this thing. That His glory shines through it all! That people are brought to his feet. That children are rescued. That hearts are convicted.

This feels like a big week. Please pray.

0 comments: