CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's fixed!!

Wow. It has been awhile!! I'm so sorry that my website has been down. My host moved servers and I had to manually redirect my domain because its through a different site. UGH!! But now it's taken care of and I can keep you folk more in the loop of the happenings around here!!!

I've tried to keep you updated as well as I could through emails. But I know that some of you may not be on my email list (and if you would like to be, please, send me a message at amanda@clayinhishands.com). So, for the sake of keeping this thing up to date on things, I will post a 'brief' (haha) overview of how things are going.

(forgive me in advance if I am repeating myself)

I am working as a waitress in the restaurant I worked at before I went to Guatemala. I absolutely love working there. It is so much fun!! I am still looking for a full-time job. But as of yet have not had any luck. I'm to the point that I am just looking for a job, and not the job. I've applied to several online with no response so far, but I'm keeping my head up and my eyes open.

I have been so thankful to meet now 2 ladies at church who have been through adoptions. One just recently. I am so thankful to know other people that have gone through what I am about to go through. It really puts me at ease. One of the ladies did introduce me to Lifeline adoption. I have already spoken to someone there twice and they are seeing what they can do to help me. I will be contracting them to do my home study and they will walk me through the US side of things. Another comfort that God has given me. She is actually supposed to call me in the morning again. I am feeling more confident and hopeful than I have in awhile.

0 comments: