CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Can you believe he left without me?!?

My dad and Jami left for Guatemala yesterday. He called me this morning to tell me that Flor wanted him to carry her around all morning... but she was sooo heavy!! Could it be she already has him wrapped around her little finger?!? heehee!! I am so excited about getting some new pictures and stories when they get home this weekend!!

I'm working on getting as much paperwork done as I can on the adoption. I've been praying for a speedy adoption, and I know that God will answer. But I have to do my part and prepare for Him to show out!! So, I'm hoping to get my second home study meeting pretty quick. In the meantime, I need to find an apartment and move before my third and last home study visit. But I'm moving forward just as if God already had my apartment hand picked out for me... oh wait... HE DOES!!!

Pray for God's timing and perfect Will!!

0 comments: