CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

this week


This is a real picture, of a real room.... MY ROOM!! My stuff keeps expanding as I try to get it in the suitcases. It's like it doesn't want to GET IN THERE!!! Luckily Steve and Shyrel are giving me a few suitcases. If not, I would be out of luck, for real!!


All of my days are filling up!! I have so many people to visit.. and so little time!!! Tomorrow, Gino and I are going to his uncle's house. He will leave his bike there for him to sell. So guess who will be borrowing my car AGAIN!?!? It's ok though. I want him to get to see all the people he needs to also. Friday, he's taking me somewhere.. I've never been. It's one of those skyline car thingy's... I heard it was pretty cool. I bet there's a great view!!


Saturday we're going to Monjas, and my friend Sarah is going to get to go too!! I will introduce her to Cyndi and they will both replace me as their friend for each other... Just kidding!!


Sunday will be my last day at church. Sarah's going with me there too. That's going to be sad.


Monday and Tuesday Gino wants to borrow my car to visit his grandma. I will stay home and paint and finish packing.


Wednesday I have to deliver all my suitcases to a group that are taking them home for me. I am staying in a hotel by the airport that night. I think it will be so much better; A) because I will have to pack completely. I hate not being able to pack those last minute things... and 2) I will not have to get up as early. I have to be at the airport by 4:30. Gino and Silvio are leaving the same day, but about 1/2 hour earlier. So, as you can see... this week will be something else!!

0 comments: