CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PGN visit tomorrow... PRAY!!!

Daddy just called again, and before he got cut off, he told me that he, Jami, Shyrel, and Flor will be going to PGN tomorrow to check on our case and see if they can't get things moving along!! No idea what could happen, but you better believe I'll be praying!!! Everyone I've talked to thinks it's a good move. Afterwards they'll be stopping by the lawyers office and delivering a gift for Gracie's Precious Jewel!!

Please be praying for us tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

PRAYING!!! PRAYING!!! PRAYING!!!

gracie :) said...

I hope you get good news today! Please thank your parents for taking those things for Adriana!

Amy said...

Wow - awesome! I can't wait to hear what happens. Praying for good things!