CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

second reviewer: CHECK!!

Spoke to sweet Flor on the phone again today... she went with her abuelito, gran, and Shyrel to PGN to ask why they haven't let her out yet!! They found out that I am not with the second reviewer anymore (PRAISE GOD!!), but that there is another 'step' I didn't know I had to go through. Since Flor lives in a home, they need to make sure she doesn't have any family. Which we know she doesn't because she was abandoned at birth, plus, in any abandonment case they always check for relatives by posting ads in the paper, etc... so I'm sure this has already been done at one point in time. So I'm hoping this is just a formality and that we will be out very, very soon!! Shyrel seemed optimistic about it, so that made me feel good about it too. They have the phone number for the lady doing the investigation and will call her to ask how it's going (and maybe hurry her up a bit!!).

Hopefully, I'll have good news soon!!! Thanks for your prayers!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Now this is good news!

Amy said...

Awesome news!!! I can't wait for her to be home!

~Laura~ said...

VERY good news! You're getting SO close!

Amy Clemons said...

You're getting close. Great news!