CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Yes, I legally have a daughter!! She has been my daughter since March 2007, when God spoke her into my heart... and I have loved her for much much longer than that... but today it is official!!! We were approved at PGN and we're OUT!!!

God has answered the prayers of his children today! If any of us ever had a doubt that he does answer prayers in HIS TIME, today we have seen him in action!!

Shyrel took Flor to PGN today and got the run around. She said she went to at least four offices before being sent back to the first, where the guy behind the counter said it had just come down to be released!! She said Flor charmed everyone and they all fell in love with her!! (of course!)

Now we wait for her new birth certificate and the embassy appointment... it won't be long now, baby girl!!

This is my "get out of PGN celebration" picture!!! In this photo: Jami, Daddy, and Flor in front of PGN in October... :) Adios, PGN!!

13 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

PRAISE GOD!!! So excited for you!!! You look awesome for just becoming a mom a few hours!!! hehehe! Love it! Now hurry up and catch up to us!

Email Gabriella once your file is in RENAP and ask her if there is anyway to expedite your file...it worked wonders for us!!!

Hugs~Deanna

Katie said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Freaking out here!!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh Amanda....praise the Lord!!! That is the best news EVER!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED...what an amazing Christmas present. I can't wait to come and visit y'all when she gets home.

Love you,
Lindsey

Bill and Melodie said...

Amanda, you don't know how excited we are! I know this just made your day, week, year!! And you get to swee Gino Friday!!! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!

Amy said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is good!!

terri s said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!!! God is sooooooo good. Oh yes He is. Congrats. It ain't much longer now.

The next thing is Orange--the only time a Bama fan WANTS to be Orange! hee hee! Then Pink (a few shades off from Crimson) and H.O.M.E.

Kelsey Lantz said...

AHH I was on skype talking to Melodie and the girls tonight and she told me you guys were out and Fern said "PGN" it was so cute and I was so excited for you! I'm praying everything else goes smoothly and quickly. And I hope she is there when I come in Feb because I would LOVE to meet this precious girl I have heard so much about! Congratulations Amanda

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is such great news and just in time for Christmas! Congrats to you and Flor!

Christy T. said...

WOOHOO!!!

Christy T. said...

WOOHOO!!!

Christy T. said...

WOOHOO!!!

Corby and Lauren said...

Congratulations, Amanda! I am SO excited for you and will be praying that Flor is home VERY soon!!!

The Tuels said...

I'm so incredibly excited for you & Flor. I have been checking your blog religiously, pray like a crazy woman to she would be coming home soon. congrats over & over again!