CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

fall is in the air

Sunday was so nice, we spent the evening out riding Flor's bike. She hasn't gotten it quite down yet... lacking a little feet/eye coordination... but she's getting there! Every time she'd get on she'd say, "You ready, Dora?" heehee...

She said the funniest thing this week and I wanted to write it down before I forget... anytime her nose runs or she sneezes (which she just calls "bless-you,bless-you!"), she'll say, "Mama, my nose fall-out, fall-out!" She'll repeat "fall-out" depending on how bad her nose is running. It's really adorable!

She started her speech therapy again this week. She really likes it and always repeats to me what she's worked on each day. Last Monday it was the "g" sound... "Ga-ga-gum", which Flor says more like, "Na-na-num"... but that's why she's in speech therapy now isn't it?!? I'm really glad she'll have a whole other year of it before starting kindergarten next year. Yes, that's right. I said, "KINDERGARTEN"!!

0 comments: