CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school.


Flor had a great first day at school... but that's just me guessing. When I asked her about it tonight, the conversation went something like this:


"Flor, did you have a good first day at school?"


-"No."


"What did you do?"


-"Nothing."


"Did you play with Emily?"


-"No."


"Did you eat lunch?"


-"No."


While saying this she was cutting her eyes at me while showing me that playing grin, so I'll just assume it's opposite day.


Stinker.


I had told her all summer that her school was closed for her, so she stayed at Mama Carol's house. Well, it was really adorable to me that as we walked through the door for the open house last Thursday, she looked up at me excitedly with those big brown eyes and said, "MAMA!!! THE DOOR'S OPEN!!!" It was a miracle, people.

5 comments:

Vikki said...

AAAWWW...so sweet!!!

Amy said...

Very adorable!

The Heinrichs said...

She is so darn sweet! Can you believe she is here and going to school?!?! Seems like she has been home forever yet the wait was forever...and now that is a distant memory!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute~ Picture, story I loved them both.

Our day is right around the corner~

Gail said...

Love the picture!! She looks like such a big girl. Hope her whole year is great!
Gail