CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

i still have sand in my hair..


.. not really, it's just all over the house by now.

Flor had her first beach trip this week, and what an understatement to say that she is in love just as much as I am!! We did spend plenty of time at the pool, but she swam in the ocean and played on the beach plenty too! She loved the huge sand pile... "just like at abuelo's house". She was brave enough to swim in the ocean with Chris, but she didn't like the "fish poo-poo", better known as seaweed.
She swam without her floaties for a little bit. I was beyond proud! She talked to anyone within a 6 foot radius at any given time, and was even sweet enough to voluntarily share her cheez-its with two sweet toddlers that were too afraid to get in the water. I even have video of her doing a cannonball of the side of the pool, which has got to be the cutest little cannonball I've ever seen. So enough words, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...

3 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

looks like y'all had a ton of fun! we didn't make it to the beach this year, maybe next year...

Amy said...

I love all the pics! She looks like she had a blast. She is so gorgeous! Glad you got to get away for a bit too.

The Heinrichs said...

Looks like you all had a blast!!! The pictures are very cute!!!